You work in the village's factory. Your job is to make as many groups as possible by piling up 3 same color bricks.
In this factory, bricks arrive and fall in three different columns. You control a machine, with which you can take a brick and drop it in a different column. When three bricks are piled up in one column, they are packaged automatically in a box and free the space.
When a brick falls on your machine :
- if the machine is empty, it holds the brick. You should use the down arrow to drop it.
- if the machine is occupied, the brick goes on falling.
You can let the brick fall by themself, which won't make you lose the game.
Each column can contain a maximum of seven bricks. It's only when a column receives more than seven bricks, the game is over.
Click here to play Factory
How to play
- Click the right and left arrow buttons to move the basket.
- Click the down arrow button to release the brick.
- On a computer, you can also use the right and left arrow keys of the keyboard to move the basket.
- On a computer, you can also use the down arrow key to release the brick.