Alone in space, use your racket to destroy the alien eggs before they hatch and attack the earth.
A breakout game with many levels and bonuses that could be episode 1 of Space Invader.
Click here to play Space Break-out
Breakout is an arcade game derived from Pong, released by Atari Inc. in 1976. It is the very first breakout game.
It was adapted for the Atari 2600 console in 1978 and it was on this console that I discovered it.
But it was Arkanoid, the 1986 version of Taito that I later discovered on PC, that made me want to program it.
How to play
On a computer
- Click the right arrow and left arrow keys to move.
- Hit the space key to release the ball or shoot.
- Click on the 'New game' button to start a game.
On a tablet
- Press the right arrow and left arrow buttons to move.
- Press the 'F' button to release the ball or shoot.
- Press the 'New game' button to start a game.