The rule is quite simple : Swap two gems to align at least three gems of the same color.
If you align 4 gems, you obtain a super gem. When included in a group, a super gem destroy all the adjacent gems.
If you align 5 gems, you obtain a super sphere. When you swap a super sphere with another gem, all the gems having the same color are destroyed.
If you don't see any swap, you can click on the button '?'. A gem of a possible group will be shown but this operation costs 50 points.
You have a given time to make the maximum amount of point possible.
- Click on the two contigues gems you want to swap
- Align 4 gems to obtain a super gem
- Align 5 gems to obtain a super sphere
- Click on the '?' button to show a gem part of a solution
- To keep your best score, your browser must accept cookies