A revival of a good game Crossfire for the Commodore C64, created in 1983.
Aliens are surrounding your city. Navigate your ship to by using arrow keys to destroy them. A the begin of the game, you see 11 enemies encampment. Each time you kill an enemy, a new type is created, more dangerous. Each encampement produces four types of enemies, the stop. When the city is cleaned, you go to the newt level. Be carreful, your ship transports a limited amount of missiles, 35 at the first level, decreased by 5 per round until the minimum of 15 missiles. Each time you have less than 10 missiles, a energy ball apears randomly, touch it to have the plenty of ammuntions.
I decided to keep the originals music and graphism to feel the 80th's spirit.
- Use the left arrow key to move left
- Use the right arrow key to move right
- Use the up arrow key to move up
- Use the down arrow key to move down
- Use the space bar to fire
- To keep your best score, your browser must accept cookies