In the year 2003, the Omegan system developed a method of training its warriors to protect their star colonies. Over the city of Komar, adroid controlled fighters raced to engage and destroy these Omegan warriors.
Well, we are in 2007 and most you you should smile thinking this game made me dream in 1981. For all theses years I thought about recreate it. Today it's done. You are the Omegan warrior and just have to destroy all the enemies on the screen. Simple rules, hard game.
- Use the left arrow key to turn left
- Use the right arrow key to turn right
- Use the up arrow key to launch the motor
- Use the space bar to fire
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area !
- To keep your best score, your browser must accept cookies