The Village Arcade's version of the famous game Pong. From two to four players.
- In the three or four players's game, the last player who touched the ball wins the point
- The first player having 10 points wins.
Choose the number of players.
Player 1 (Left)Up = 'S'
Down = 'X'
Player 2 (Right)Up = Up arrow
Down = Down arrow
Player 3 (Top)Left = 'B'
Right = 'N'
Player 4 (Bottom)Left = '4'
Right = '6'
Player start positions
- Two players : Left , right
- Three players : Left , right,top
- Four players : Left , right,top,bottom
Pong is one of the earliest arcade video games and the first major success in this industry.
The first version was manufactured by Atari in 1972. It's a arcade game for two players.
Atari proposed the home version in 1975.